~ welcome to my { l i f e }
Saturday, September 11, 2010 Posted In ARGH , Sevenoaks Edit This
First of all Eid Mubarak! I miss Ramadan at home and Eid at home redonkulously. And now, I'm sure the world would be delighted to hear about my average day here, at soaks.
Wake up 7:15. Breakfast 8:00. House Meeting 8:30. Lessons 9:00. Lunch 1:05. Lessons 2:20. End 4:10. Afterschool class/ Activity 4:15. House 5:00 (if I'm lucky). Shower 5:15. Supper 5:45. House 6:30. Tidy up/ Shower (if I hadn't time before supper) 6:35. Prep 7:00. End Prep 9:00. By this time it is 11:00 at home. Or 12:00 in the winter. Skype with parents 9:10. More homework 9:45. Depression and binge-eating 10:45. More work 10:50. Get ready for bed 11:30. Sleep 11:45 (if I'm lucky and don't stop for facebook/ twitter/ tumblr/ msn/ blogger along the way)

(my room michealmas last year- not much has changed in the last 12 months other than the location of my room, the number of people in it - 2 to 3 to 1 now, and my workload)
It's Saturday tomorow, so after school tomorrow it's finally WEEKEND. Admittedly it's only one day and most of it will be spent of coursework, homework or UCAS. Oh well.
-[n][a][d][a][&][♥]
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Wake up 7:15. Breakfast 8:00. House Meeting 8:30. Lessons 9:00. Lunch 1:05. Lessons 2:20. End 4:10. Afterschool class/ Activity 4:15. House 5:00 (if I'm lucky). Shower 5:15. Supper 5:45. House 6:30. Tidy up/ Shower (if I hadn't time before supper) 6:35. Prep 7:00. End Prep 9:00. By this time it is 11:00 at home. Or 12:00 in the winter. Skype with parents 9:10. More homework 9:45. Depression and binge-eating 10:45. More work 10:50. Get ready for bed 11:30. Sleep 11:45 (if I'm lucky and don't stop for facebook/ twitter/ tumblr/ msn/ blogger along the way)
(my room michealmas last year- not much has changed in the last 12 months other than the location of my room, the number of people in it - 2 to 3 to 1 now, and my workload)
It's Saturday tomorow, so after school tomorrow it's finally WEEKEND. Admittedly it's only one day and most of it will be spent of coursework, homework or UCAS. Oh well.
-[n][a][d][a][&][♥]
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
