this is the story of us all.

Saturday, November 10, 2012 Posted In , , , , Edit This
Because I don't want to injure my beautiful walls by putting up bright curtains or painting colourful murals and such, but I still want my room to look like mine, I pretty much decorate with photographs. Because they're personal and beautiful and unique. 

I started out with them just on my pinboard and blue-tacked to my shelves.
  But then, I felt a need for more. And I decided to get creative. So I took some white string, used highlighter to brighten it, secured it against my book case (along with a strip of excess curtain) and hung photos with paperclips.
Then, randomly while at WH Smiths, I discovered sting and pegs that were being sold to hold up Christmas cards. I bought them. And blue-tacked the string to my door frame (and some pegs to my door). And pegged up more photos. 
And now, for the piece de resistance... 
 Basically I really wanted my instagrams as photos. So I picked a bunch of my favourites and printed them. And now they're in a heart shape on my wardrobe. 

I got the majority of these photos printed on Photobox, for free. I just payed £2 for postage. 

Speaking of photos, I got some good ones of the bonfire night fireworks. It was cold (although probably not as cold as last year) but I had fun. I in fact lead the way to the park. How cool is that? I never lead the way. 





-[n][a][d][a][&][]