what a wicked thing to do...
Wednesday, August 19, 2015 Posted In crush , lonely , sad Edit This
I feel as though when you found me, there was a little dent in my soul- wear and tear from weathering a few small storms. I barely noticed it any more, stuck a few stickers over it and couldn't really see it anymore, just occasionally felt it briefly before I forgot again. But you came a long and looked at me so much more closely than anyone ever had before. You saw so many pieces of me and you saw that dent and you were so appalled that it was there. You reassured me that it was fixable and so you drilled into it so that you could slot yourself in there and fill me. But then you disappeared and now instead of a small dent I have a massive you-shaped hole in me.
