sick of all the noise

Wednesday, September 30, 2015 Posted In Edit This
Things are difficult. 

Arm looks pretty grim. Think it might be infected. Doesn't hurt though, still no feeling at all.

Haz wants me to call the GP and make an appointment because I don't seem to be doing well/am doing worse.

I just don't want to. I don't want to take any action. I feel this way about work too. I was very on top of things for a while but now I just don't know how to care about things that are probably good for me.

It all feels very hopeless and pointless. I feel there's no hope for things to get better and that I'll always feel this way and never figure out what I'm looking for or find whatever it is. I feel like there is no point to this existence and like I have been forsaken. Although perhaps it was me who did the forsaking. 

One happy thing to say is that I love my plumbob and I am very grateful for someone that I can trust and that brings me food and gives me cuddles and calls  people who hurt me morons and helps me drive mice to the park. I hope you're always safe and happy and warm and that you find whatever you're looking for :)