Monday, May 16, 2016 Edit This
Little One came over yesterday and we were talking about how time has flown. He reminded me that 7 months have gone by since everything with you. So much has changed but so much is still the same. Hannah and I were saying it's as though lots has happened (some of it really very bizarre) and many things have changed this year, but somehow we remain stagnant, still treading water. I hope you're doing better. I think I'm finally coming to accept the fact that even if you always hate me, even if you never speak to me again, if the alternative was the potential that you weren't here at all... I'd rather this. Know that I still think of you and cry for you and know that if you ever do change your mind and decide you want to talk to me, I'm still here for you.
