//She’s got a lip ring and 5 [colours] in her hair.

Sunday, June 28, 2009 Posted In , , , , , , , , , , , , Edit This
mfly

Soo, this past few days have not been particularly eventful. Yesterday I went to Makkah, since it could  be a while until I get to go again. Did some praying of course :P Most of Thursday was spent with famillial friends. Lunched at Chillis with M & M and parentals and their grandparental as well.  Dinner was at mine with D,J,H and parentals, but without W. Also Z,O,A and parentals were there. It was quite amusing. We told each other horror stories. We were hesitant at first because of little A, but as it turned out she had the most stories to tell :P Supernatural came up as well. D&J watch it, as well as Grey’s. J was talking about Medicine at Uni, and said “Oh the Med students…? We never see them.” It was very encouraging. Haha. :P

Little sister Aliya keeps leaving me these depressing notes. Like yesterday she gave me one that said “Nada, I will love you even if you live in London and I will never ever forget you. xxooxxooxx” She’d typed it out on the computer in pink and I would guess it took her a whiile since she’s pretty slooww at typing. Aww :(

My travel plans have changed –scowl-  originally I was meant to go up to London with Khali [mom’s half brother] or Nanaboo [Maternal Grandpops- I was supposed to call him Nana-Abu in true Desi style, but apparently as a child I had difficulty saying this], spend a week and go to Toronto... then it changed so that I'd go to London with my Dad spend a couple of days and go to Toronto] and now my Dad's flying with me alllll the way to Toronto and we've only got a few hours in London. I think this is a waste of time and money since it's not like I'm handicapped and I can travel on my own, but at least my mom won't be miserable with worry. It’s a bit of a shame since I wanted to see if I could meet up with my next years housemates in London.

The other thing I wanted to do in London was dye my hair. Now I’m facing a slight dilemma regarding how to do this and what colour. n516770948_508421_8098[1] When I turned 15, as a birthday present my mom let me dye my hair red.. in the bangs anyway. [It was a better option for her than having my ear cartilage pierced :P]. It was L'Oreal permanent [i think]. I didn’t bleach my hair or anything but it stayed for ages and faded to this orangey-brown colour that was still present several months later. Then when I went to Canterbury (UK) lastspring summer I decided to dye my hair again. So I bought a pot of semi-permanent Directions  spring green hair dye from this shop called Siesta. It didn’t take on my dark hair, even on the aforementioned orangey part. So I bleached my bangs and dyed them. It didn’t last that long either, maybe because I didn’t bleach my hair down to platinum blonde. It was taking way too long, and I just left it at an orangey blonde. The nice green colour stayed about 2 weeks (maybe less, i can’t remember) before it turned into this swamp colour. It got me a lot of attention haha.100_3496 100_3746 - CopyThe first picture shows my hair at the height of it’s greenness and the second shows it a few days later. I’ve still got a considerable amount of that green left, so if all else fails I’ll go green again. This time I think I’ll do it slightly different though. My bangs have grown really long anyways. So I’m thinking of dying less conspicuous areas, since as I realised later, once the colour fades, it leaves that bleachy orange. Which I then have to dye black [which is darker than my actual hair]. After a while the black also fades, and then I get a red-brown colour. And I find this all quite annoying. emogirlSoo I was thinking of doing something like this.  Not the same colour, but that whole stripy thing, on the inside of my hair.  About the colour I want next… well I was thinking pink, purple or blue. So I tried them out…

100_3746 - Copy100_3746 - Copy3

100_3746 - Copy4

carnation atlanticnewviolet

I’m not really sure which I like best :P I did find two reaaallly cool dye-jobs though. I personally L O V E the first one. emohair 2516292312a4831149892lIt’s probably not high quality enough to see, but she actually does have a lip ring and five colours in her hair :}. And it’s not just the hair dye I love, the cut is pretty cool too. Right now, my hair when curly reaches my lower back, but when I straighten it it’s about ass-length. I’m thinking for the summer I’ll do that whole stripy dye thing in blue/pink/purple, dye it back to black before school and then when I come back home in half term I think I’ll get that cut like the first picture above :} So yeah, let’s hope I can get my hands on some dye. [I’ve asked M to see if she can find me some since she’s already in Canada.]

Anyways this has been an excruciatingly long post about hair, so I think I’ll end it now.

“You’ve been hit by, you’ve been struck by, a smooth criminal.” RIP Michael Jackson.

[It’s a shame he died, Khali had 2 concert tickets]

- [n][a][d][a][&][]

Five Colours In Her Hair

McFly

She's got a lip ring and five colours in her hair,
Not into fashion but I love the clothes she wears,
Her tattoo's always hidden by her underwear.
She don't care.
Everybody wants to know her name,
I threw a house party and she came
Everyone asked me
Who the hell is she?
That weirdo with five colours in her hair.
She's just a loner with a sexy attitude,
I'd like to phone her ’cause she puts me in the mood.
The rumours spreading that she cooks in the nude.
She don't care
She don't care
Everybody wants to know her name,
How does she cope with her new found fame?
Everyone asks me,
Who the hell is she?
That weirdo with five colours in her hair.
She was all I thought about,
The girl I couldn't live without.
But then she went insane,
She couldn't take the fame
She said I was to blame
She'd had enough
And shaved five colours off
And now she's just a weirdo with no name.
Everybody wants to know her name.
How does she cope with her new found fame?
Everyone asks me,
Who the hell is she,
That weirdo with five colours in her hair.