{Basics -

Sunday, June 21, 2009 Posted In , , , , , , , , , , , Edit This





I am N. This is my blog :} . I'm 16 and was born and brought up in KSA.

It's the start of my summer [actually I'm already about 10 days in] after having gone through the utter misery of IGCSE exams :( .

Next year I'll be going to a boarding school, in the UK, and leaving behind the place that seems the most like home :( [my parent's are both from different countries and I don't have any huge attachment to either, although my Pakistani side is probably more prominent since I can't speak any Bangla at all and don't visit that often.] So I thought I'd keep a blog in order to write down and remember all my "adventures" abroad :P, just in case I somehow forget them, by somehow getting amnesia, because I was somehow involved in a freak accident like swinging too much on my chair and catapulting myself through a window to the moon. Or anything of the sort :} .

Meanwhile, this summer, I'm going to Canada, to take part in the University of Toronto's Youth Summer Program for Medicine [because for the time being anyway, I want to be a doctor]. It should be exciting, since I'm going with two of my closest friends :D and it's a whole month long. Also, I've never been anywhere more West than England, so it should be interesting. My best friend, M should, inshallah be my roommate and our other friend, [heridkwhatbf?] S should be around too :}.

Canada will be in just over a weeks time, and before that I should be here, getting ready to go both to Canada and Boarding [involves sewing on stupid name label tag things] and then I should have a 2 day stopover in London, in which I hope to accomplish useful things.

Since the summer started and I've been over here, I've seen my friends [who I'm going to miss quite horrifically] quite a few times, but within the next few days most of them are leaving, so I guess I'll see whoever stays here longer a few times in the next week or so. I've also been watching Supernatural and Harper's Island in excess :} .

Anyway, this may be the longest blog post I ever write [actually it may be the only one I ever write since I've had a few blogs before... and never really got used to them. Except for the one I had on MSN spaces when I was 12. Which looks sort of ugly now :} and is pretty lame. Although this blog seems to have rekindled my HTML craze of before :P ]

- [n][a][d][a][&][
]