some nights I wish that my lips could build a castle
Tuesday, July 12, 2016 Posted In friends Edit This
Just walked in, it's 3am I disturbed the fishlings.
Had been passed out on your couch with my hand in your top not long before. Sounds dodgy but our usual innocence.
Before that had been rambling absolute bullshit about my life in a stream of consciousness to you I don't know if you were listening but you responded appropriately at appropriate times.
Before that you gave me your keys so I could bolt up the stairs and finally have the pee I'd been desperate for since about 5 mins after we embarked.
We had been wandering through the tiny neighbouring town building castles in the sky talking about what house you'd buy and looking at your primary school up until that point.
You bore with me as I befriended a random cat on the outskirts of the village and didn't run for the hills when I started chatting to it.
We had been sitting in your house looking at new and old photos of your family and the like.
You'd come to collect me and it was your first venture out the house all day, you had no need to but did anyway.
This is real friendship. I'm so grateful for you in my life. You brush these things off if I say them for real, and so I have to say them here. Thank you for caring.
