we laughed so hard it would sting
Monday, August 29, 2016 Edit This
got some serious heartache right now and I know it's to do with the fact that inevitably you will eventually stop being the constant that you are in my life.
don't really know why this is making me all emosh right now when I'm about to face a more imminently important hurdle
why can't I be happy in the now? I know you give a shit and genuinely I am so grateful for your existence (even if you won't let me tell you) I trust you implicitly and honestly you're family.
It's going to break my heart a little when you're gone.
I don't quite know how we got to respect and understand and trust each other so well despite all our differences in background and personalities and so on but I am so so grateful I had a hankering for snickers and flame grilled steak mccoys that day.
thank you for everything and I'll miss you.
