your lips are moving
Friday, November 04, 2016 Edit This
Asked Hannah for medical advice today and she told me I was a shit patient. She's right. I'm stubborn. I'd find myself frustrating.
You're the real person I want to talk to about this though.
A long (long long long) time ago (genuinely it feels like forever) we talked a bit about the come down. I remember you saying two things bothered you. One of them definitely affects me though I'm not convinced I'm all that bothered about it, was never that important to me anyway. The other thing is what you called "brain zaps". I can't remember what more you said about them, and God I really want to ask you (but I won't). Today and yesterday (it's been about a week now) I keep having this buzzing sensation in my head? Kind of like if your head was in the middle of some TV static. It's not painful particularly or debilitating or anything, it's just uncomfortable and I can't focus. And I have this urge to clear the fuzziness somehow and I seem to just end up shaking my head like one of those stupid nodding dogs people have on their dashboards. Is this the brain zaps? Is this the worst it gets? Because it's bearable, I don't think I should be around people when it's at its worst because I feel very out of control and would probably talk a whole lot of shit. When will it go away though? Do they get any worse? I miss you, in a I miss my friend way, not any of the other stuff. I wish I could talk this out with you but yeah... that trust is gone and honestly I very much doubt I can ever forgive you for the hurt.
Think I'm just gonna google the brain zaps.
